NHS Website Parents Help Needed

This is for a feature on a NHS website and will sit in the Families section of the website and is aimed at parents and carers. It explores childhood OCD and will provide advice for parents on how to deal with their child's obsessive routines. This is what the journalist asked me:

I am looking for at least one parent case study who has experience of their child/teenager having this condition and would be happy to talk about the challenges and how they have overcome them. The case study will be able to review the feature, and make changes, before it goes live.

I think this is a great feature that may go on to help many, many parents so if anyone can help please do get in touch.

Guest tangoblu

Hi Ashley

Sounds a very worthwhile opportunity - when do they want to do this? Am really busy at work at the moment but if noone else come forward am sure I could fit it in. Can you send further details?

Pam

Guest HayleyMartin

am thinking i'm not what your looking for , but i am always willing to help , as a kiddie i had ocd from 5-6 onwards and i bet even my mother would conrtibute to help if we could ....but i suppose i'm not what your looking for.