I have ocd for ten years...

Guest PhoenixWang

Guest PhoenixWang

昨天晚上给爸爸发信息的时候才突然意识到我的强迫症发病已经有十年了,现在回过头来看看,真有点感叹这十年是怎么过来,十年当中,我从来没有真正感到过快乐的滋味,总是被各种各样的烦恼和焦虑所困扰。从当初的12岁到现在的22岁,我浪费了人生中最宝贵的 十年光阴。我是个心高气傲的人,总想通过自己的刻苦学习能够出人头地,可是我的生命能量被严重的分散了,现在也只能在一所普通的大学做一名普通的学生。我的症状很奇怪,如果我在休息玩耍的时候,不会有任何的强迫念头,可以当我拿起书本看书学习的时候,强迫念头就开始发作了。现在我面临考研的关键阶段,可却一点也看不进去书。我离我向往的 生活越来越远了,可我现在却无能为力……

I come from China.and I am not good at English.today I googled this website and registered immediately.cause I am an OCDer too.I want supports from you and i don't want to fight for freedom alone

God bless us

Edited by Guest
Guest PhoenixWang

Thanks very much

IN china,I feel shame about my ocd.I neither dare tell others i am an ocd sufferer nor tell them how agony i am.the only thing i could do is sending short messages to my father or hurting myself with knife or cigarette tips so as to relieve my pain(which i find stupid now)

my symptom is weird.

when i hang out or mess around,there is no symptoms around me.however.when i start to study,the disgusting thought comes

i can't get rid of the thought,although i know it is illogic and unrealistic

Guest Dragonfruit

Hi Phoenix

Your English is very good

First of all, please don't hurt yourself anymore - I have also self-harmed a lot in the past - and although it feels better at the time - soon after you feel guilty and ashamed for having done it. It really doesn't make things any better.

As for the thoughts being worse when you are studying - do you find that you are more stressed when you study? OCD is often worse when you are feeling anxious.

I understand that you feel there is a bit of a culture issue here - and I certainly do not know anything about how your medical system works in China - so will not presume to advise you there - but it is important for you to get as much information on OCD as you can - this is an excellent site for that. You sound as though you have quite a lot of knowledge on the subject already.

Don't feel shame about having OCD - it is a medical condition the same as any other x

Guest PhoenixWang

Hi,Dragonfruit

Thank you very much for your surports

actually,i am a diligent boy who want to work his way to become a great person.but unfortunately,i got ocd which affects my studying seriously.it is ten years!

In order to conquer my weakness,i passed college entrance examination 4 years ago to attend Anhui Medical University,majoring "medical psychology".now i am a senior student.my current goal is to pass another critical examination so as to attend Faculty of Graduate Studies and get a master's degree

but now at the critical moment,i find that i cant concentrate on further study,which is making me feel agnoy

It is an ironic paradox that i want to study but i cant make it.