OCD on You tube

Guest havedoneso

Guest havedoneso
How to win friends and influence people :whistling:

Hey Ashley,are you getting upset because someone is disagreeing with you? Someone has obviously told you that being an admin makes you all powerful and of great importance,they lied mate, your just an unpaid type of traffic warden without the silly hat,but who knows you may wear a hat too...

Please delete my account from this forum, I will find one with nicer admin.

Guest duracellbunny

play nicely everyone :rolleyes:

come on big group hug :group:

you'll all be grounded ....and no trip to the zoo tomorrow - now be good :original:

havedoneso - you cant leave as you have only just come - sorry bout that ....if you do attempt to leave now it will cost you 15 tubes of smarties .

forum rules - sorry :rolleyes:

p.s the smarties have to be sent to my address - all 15 tubes and i want some blue one's in there, but take the orange ones out - they taste of nothing !

Edited by duracellbunny
Hey Ashley,are you getting upset because someone is disagreeing with you? Someone has obviously told you that being an admin makes you all powerful and of great importance,they lied mate, your just an unpaid type of traffic warden without the silly hat,but who knows you may wear a hat too...

Please delete my account from this forum, I will find one with nicer admin.

hello

if you would like to know how much work Ashley does for this charity i dont think you would have enough hours in the day week year for me to list them all.

i have advise the mods of your request and we would ask you that you may want to think about it for a bit longer but if your sure then they will so as requested.

kind regards

nicky

Guest havedoneso
hello

if you would like to know how much work Ashley does for this charity i dont think you would have enough hours in the day week year for me to list them all.

i have advise the mods of your request and we would ask you that you may want to think about it for a bit longer but if your sure then they will so as requested.

kind regards

nicky

Thanks,but I do not need time to think, please delete my profile etc.

I joined this forum in the hope of meeting fellow sufferers etc, but Ashley has the kind of self righteous attitude that I have come across so many times so far in my life and I really have no respect for people like him , only has time for people who agree with him and thinks everything he says is right and everyone else is talking clap trap, I know and dislike his type.

Pleased to meet the other forum members,especially Bunny(good luck with the filming) and Cat,

All The Best Rob.

Hey Ashley,are you getting upset because someone is disagreeing with you?

I appreciate you can no longer read this, but from where I am siting you are the one throwing round Hitler comments simply because a) I did not agree with you about this video and b) for moderating this thread. I have no problem with people that don't agree with me, my problem is with people who fail to accept other points of view, which is where we are at.

Guest Duckfoot

Hi i know this topic is a bit dead now so probably no one will get round to reading this but i just had to say the way people were talking about ashley and the references to the 'self righteous ignorant admin team' took the damn proverbial biscuit!

I'm sorry but if it wasn't for the admin team that run this site day to day and who put in all the hard work behind the scenes to keep this charity going, how many people would have found themselves up ****'s creak without a paddle?