Give yourself a title

I having a blips this couple of days and I decide to put a title to myself. So when OCD is crawling back again I can realize my title and go on with the fight again.

OK. Let me start it...

Iam vic the "CONQUEROR". :boxing:

Common guys try it... :a1_cheesygrin:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Heryn

What, you mean like loser?

Because that's how I feel right now...

:wallbash:

Edited to say: Sorry-- this post wasn't helpful at all. Ignore it.

Edited by Guest

Nicola is actually a greek name, meaning "victorious!"

But i have a thought of a few more titles for me..... "nutritional overachiever" "Jabba" "dances with cookies".........hmmm youve got me thinking now ........anyways will ahev to stop or i will get told off by butterfly!

Guest legend
Nic Nic Nic :a1_cheesygrin: told you I'd post again.....Nic you are a beautiful Butterfly hiding behind a black cardy :lol:

I'm still in the caterpillar stage, but when I grow up I'm going to be a butterfly :clapping:

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty"

:original:

I have 2 Lance Armstrong quotes I kinda like;

'Feed the Warrior'

'Kill the coward within'; when I am feeling the pain in football, climbing a hill on bike or with ocd it is helpful.

I also wear his yellow cancer band with 'LIVESTRONG@, on it it sorta gives me a boost!

Guest goldilockz

Vic,

What a great idea and a great name you've chosen. I'll be pondering over what mine could be for the rest of the night...

Thanks for the replies! I hope more will come soon..

Its like being a child again...

When we are children we used to...well hmm... become superheroes... like for me Bubble Man.

Giving title to oneself is a more adult way of doing it.

Lets summarize it ok.

Vic as Conqueror

Becca as Red Indian

Legend as.... as well legend. hehehe :lol:

cam as limbo leader

Victorious nicola

tigershark quotes "Feed the warrior"... maybe it sounds good if Tigershark the "WARRIOR"

Hal as BESS

Butterfly as beautiful butterfly

Hi! Heryn... you are not a loser... maybe you haven't found out the right formula or technique or help with your OCD.For me you are Heryn the "winner"

have you come up with a title Goldilockx?

vic xxx

Hal as BESS

:lol: Vic - Bess is a bit of an in joke with someone else on this thread - you know who you are :original:

Nope can't think of a title for me yet (other than insomniac)..........I'll give it some thought.........

:lol: Vic - Bess is a bit of an in joke with someone else on this thread - you know who you are :original:

Nope can't think of a title for me yet (other than insomniac)..........I'll give it some thought.........

What does Bess mean? hehehe :a1_cheesygrin:

Ok Im going to wait for you grandeur title... make it good... hehehe

Godbless!

vic

Guest newfies2

I am going to go with either Sugarpeeps or Velvet, both names remind of times when I felt beautiful.

Edited by Guest
Guest markysharky

Says it all in my signature...

MarkySharky - Espresso Obsesso! (or failed hippy according to my anal hair do's) ;-)

Guest markysharky
is an anal hair do what i think it is?

hope i have miss understood what he means lol

HAHAHA... Damn yes that sounds bad. Oh well... if I try to explain it I will only look worse. I'll just sit in the hole I dug for myself :blushing:

Guest legend

doh....lol...being anal...not the actual hair itself, hes being "anal" about his hair, and he if he wanst hed be

a hippy......its been a long day so far :lol:

Guest Duckfoot

Its got to be said the alternative would have been much more interesting :lol:

or is that just me having a bizarre sense of humour? it is isn't it :blushing:

hehe

Guest becca

if it is your bizar sence of hummor then mine is bizar 2, lol

maybe i should set up a hair sallon doing anal hair styling, legend do u want a job?