Guest duracellbunny

Hi Duracell

I think that it is great that you are going to Parliament to represent "us". That's fantastic. I am out about my OCD to my local councillor, but what you are doing takes it to a whole different level. My personal feelings on what the Labour government of the Blair-Brown years has done for people with OCD is that on the positive side, the DDA 2003 and reforms of NHS mental health services have been of enormous help, although I believe there is still much that needs to be done to protect people living with OCD at work. On the negative side, the continuing promotion of competition between voluntary sector agencies has led to more of them becoming like businesses and hence a decline in service for people with all mental health needs. So, in short, I would say congratulations on what has improve and encourage the party to establish a firmer commitment to promoting good mental health without privatisation of services.

Have a great day in London.

Very best wishes

Tez :cool:

Guest duracellbunny

ahh tez sweetheart thankyou so much - you sound like you really know what you are talking about !!!!!! well done you .

thankyou hunny- interesting points sweetheart - thankyou my darling :hug: xx