universal process? can i kill someone with it?

Guest Ramos28

Guest Ramos28

Hey guys,

i've been obsessing that all of my negative thinking about death, catastrophes, sickness, accidents has started this process that will see those thoughts materialize. I hear a lot that what you think is important and about the power of intention, so I feel like my negative thoughts eventually will come true.

What do you think of that?

Guest Lilliputtian

Can't watch that video. It just says error.

If I dream really hard and screw my eyes up tight, maybe I'll become a millionaire. Funny how it doesn't work isn't it, when it's something you really want.

The point of intention, is that if you stay focused on something, if you get an opportunity to make those things materialise then you will. But even then it will be an uphill struggle. It's one of those things that sounds easier than it is.

Interesting concept, but find that it would not be practically possible. There are reports of collective suggestion creating an outcome, but the main differences being; one - alot of people collectively focusing on the same thing,; 2 - actually wanting it to happen, so as far as your negative thoughts go it is, I would think an impossibilty for unwanted thoughts to become material fact.