Can I ask people a bit of a weird question?  I hate myself so much and would like to know if anyone else on here hates me too. I know it's a strange thing to ask but people on here have said that they wouldn't hate me and I find that very hard to understand. I find it difficult to understand that anyone could possibly like me.

I DON'T HATE YOU STAR

I've said loads of times in the past you are wise beyond your years, you are kind, you are bright, you are supportive.......BUT.....You Are Depressed and that's why you're filled with self-loathing, low self esteem, fear and bewilderment.

I just wish we could reach you and find the words that would make a difference. I also wish that you could find the right person to help you.

The Stars are shining on this board Jo, because this board is so full of wishes for you.

We All Like You, we are all there if you shout.....and that's not going to stop, got it?

Hi Hunxx

Just wanted to say that nobody hates you hun!!!! You are a fantastic person :):) So kind and thoughtful :lol: You are GREAT!!!xx and we all love you loads :) xx

Keep reading these messages hun :) They all come from the heart :) xx

You take Care hunxx

Things will get better :)

Love Bluexx

Guest Elisabeth

Hi Northern Star,

I think you're a really great person because you're always helping people and you sound really friendly :( I hope things get better soon,

Love from Elisabeth

Thank you everyone :) I find what you have said hard to believe but I suppose that if you don't know the whole me then you might not hate me because you don't see and hate the parts of me that I do. But you're all lovely and very polite and have made me :( so thanks :).

Also wanted to say that I phoned my GP's surgery for the results of the blood tests this morning and was told that they were both normal. So I'm probably very lucky :).

As a postscript to my previous post...
Anyway, this is killing me to be complementary towards a manc (only joking :) )

Can't believe I'm even speaking to a Liverpudlian! lol (sorry, you know I'm only kidding :) ). :(

28574[/snapback]

My mum did that ages ago when my folks split up, she was quite depressed (she didn't finish it, she changed her mind). I've never even comtemplated suicide, as it achieves nothing.

I won't repeat the 'no one hates you thing' cos you're probably getting sick of being told it by now. I think that you should speak to your mum properly, and help her with her problems, and in turn, it may have a positive effect on yours. A problem shared is a problem halved and all.

Best wishes, Cal.

I have made a decision (well, maybe I have). Whereas for the last year or so I have thought that I was going to do my degree and then train as a teacher, I think I might have changed my mind. If I get through this timethen I may still do that, certainly I am still intending to go to uni in September, especially since I have a good offer from my first choice of uni. However, if I can get better then I think that maybe I would like to do some form of psychology/counselling training so that I can hopefully help other people who find themselves in the same sort of position that I have.

Hi nsxx

That does sound like a good idea hun :thumbup: As Patsy says you always give good advice and you're a kind caring person :D xx I think you'd be a very good counsellor.

Whatever you decide I wish you loads of luck :thumbup: tooxx

Love Bluexx

Guest ScottOCDid
I have made a decision (well, maybe I have).

28931[/snapback]

I guess that most of us on here have that trait of being decision-ruminators! Anyway, good luck with whichever vocation you pursue... my advice (I understand that offering advice is a male prerogative!) is just to keep all of your options open for as long as possible. And there are clearly plenty of them.

Scott

:thumbup: (smilie intended to represent an academic, not "smartass" as the label suggests!)