feeling depressed!

Guest sylvia

Hi I have been reading over some post and I know I am not the only one feeling this way! I was crying earlier just been kinda down. I agree with others on here about this time of year making us down. It does make me feel better when I am feeling bad if I cry. I just think it's because it's so cold and I feel so bored even though I have my family. I know it could be worse and I hate feeling this way because I feel guilty because there are alot more people in worse shape. I am kinda moody to, does anyone find themselves feeling like this. I hope all of you are feeling ok and doing well. Good luck to all!!!

hiya sylvia never replied to any of ure posts b4 so HELLO :D .

i to feel depressed feel utter **** feel like crying a bit :thumbup: mayb its cause i start back at college tomorrow :) i really dont wannt go i hate gettin up early it really depresses me "sigh".

u shouldntn feel guilty for being depressed i mean just cause theres others worse than u doesnt mean u cant feel sad??? if everyone kept all their feelings inside cause there was someone worse off than them i think wwe would all go mad!!! lol

hope u feel better :thumbup:

Guest Automated Alice

Hi Sylvia

Im feeling in a bad way too. Well, its been getting worse over the past few months, ive practically given up hope of ever getting better!! :) I get snappy too, have been tonight, and even though the words are coming out of my mouth im thinking, "hey, what the hells going on?" I dont feel interested in anything either, so i just come on the computer (. And to make matters worse, my big stupid mouth has struck again in an awkward on-going situation, which has been going on for months , which i cant go into, and 'some people' really hate me for it :thumbup: -

and im talking one big almighty **** up :thumbup: )

But i think moodiness comes from sense of helplessness, at least its an outlet, its important not to bottle it all up, i dont think people should feel bad or guilty for posting, after all, thats what the board is for? There is always support for everyone, no matter what they are going through :D

Ali xx :)

Guest lilyelspeth

You are not alone today! I'm having a wretched day and I called my doc for reassurance and he is out for the day. I was counting on that and now I don't know what to do!