some progress

Guest napo100383

Guest napo100383

Was really anxious the other night was going into another city to stay with a friend and go out for the nite and then go to the library the next day to study( last time i went to that lib id a panic attack and my mother had to come collect me),,

even though i felt like not going i went in,talked and chatted for the whole nite and had fun and didnt go to bed till half four cos we were up talking!!

The next day i went to the library and was fine and got went shopping and got public transport home,,

i was grand yesterday but today ive been doing nothing and am down it just goes to show you about keeping busy!!

Hi Napo,

That's so good to hear that you had a good time after all the worrying you did about it beforehand.

You are right about being busy. It can help as it can take your mind off other things sometimes. I have been much busier than usual of late and I have felt better too. When you have too much time on your hands is the time when you have time to think too much.

Patsy x

Hi Napo

I think your day yesterday goes to show that avoidance of any kind can only make ocd/anxiety worse in the long run. Motivation when you are low is hard to come by, but you have got to keep going even if it hurts you to do so.

Perhaps you are feeling a bit low today because yesterday and the night before were pretty full as it were. you had fun chatting to friends and a late night coupled with a hard days studying etc. Perhaps a relaxing evening with an early night will make you feel better tomorrow!

Take care

Adam

Guest napo100383

thanks guys,,

im a firm believer that you have to do something or you wont do it again so i always try and do something even if i have high anxiety it really is the best solution,,

hope yer all feeling ok,,