Didn't do a damn thing all day

Guest Fountainlair

Guest Fountainlair

Last night I had a feeling,a little tidal wave of negativity of rush over me and

I just really didn't feel like doing anything

so this morning I woke up and didn't go to college, just couldn't cope with it for some reason

Haven't had a moment like that for a while

maybe it was because I was slightly overwhelmed after talking in front of a class on my ocd and the shock of it just kicked in.

like my brain saying"okay,well thats enough for today."

Last night I had a feeling,a little tidal  wave of negativity of rush over me and

I just really didn't feel like doing anything

so this morning I woke up and didn't go to college, just couldn't cope with it for some reason

Haven't had a moment like that for a while

maybe it was because I was slightly overwhelmed after talking in front of a class on my ocd and the shock of it just kicked in.

like my brain saying"okay,well thats enough for today."

29146[/snapback]

Hiya Suitcase!

Welcome from me :)

I think I know the feeling you mean. I'm a student teacher at the moment and I experience pretty much the same feelings when I've been teaching - they usually hit me a few hours or the day after. It's getting better each time I do it, but it still hits me.

With me - I'm pretty sure it's the after effects of an adrenalin rush - it could be the same for you, too. What you did - talking in front of a class full of people - was a pretty stressful experience and your stress hormones will have been going at full pelt, it's only natural to experience some kind of 'come down' afterwards.

I hope I've understood you right, and I hope you're soon feeling better - keep posting and let us know how you're doing.

Take care

Love from Queenie

:)

Sorry your not feeling well today! I know how you feel don't get to down and don't beat yourself up for feeling this way! Allow yourself to have these feelings and accept it. Be kind and compassionte and tell yourself that you are just having a bad day and move on. Gosh I wish I could believe the words I am writing isn't it so easy for us to make others feel better and believe it but for some reason when we say it to ourselves we don't. I guess the reason for this is because most of us have low self asteem and we don't believe in ourselves. Well sweety you be good to yourself and take care!!!!! :)