Sorry it's been so long!

Guest Tracy

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say I am sorry I havent been on the forum for the last month as it has been a very traumatic time for me. On the 7th Jan i had a phone call from an aunt in scotland to say my grandpa was seriously ill and didn't have much time left. I tried to get up there by train over that weekend but that was the time of the bad weather anyway i got up on the monday and my grandpa passed away on the wednesday morning. You all know i dont get on at all with my parents so they didnt know i was there.

I didnt get a phone call from my immediate family until 9.15pm that night 15hrs after the he died needless to say i won't be talking to my mum and dad again and thankfully i keep in touch with this aunt. I stayed in edinburgh for 3 nights and came home after the arrangements for the funeral had been made.

I would just like to say i hope everyone is okay with your ocd and it is not troubling you too much at the moment. I am sorry to hear about hypnosinc, you have always helped me and i wish you all the best don't take on too much only what you can manage. My ocd has been okay considering so that is good but i was really close to my grandparents they basically brought me up and taught me to be the loving person i am or should i say prised it out of me while i was growing up. I found out that they had wanted to adopt me when i was younger i now feel i lost my mum and dad as my grandma died 3yrs ago.

I will pop on from time to time when i am in the mood as i am still sore as it was only 2and a half weeks ago that he died.

Love

Tracy

x

Hi Tracy,

Sorry to hear that you have had such a tough time of it recently. But it is still nice to see that you are still out there and coping with everything rather well it seems. The Board is here night and day, so its great that we can come here whenever we feel the need to.

Take care

Adamxx

Hi Tracy,

I'm so sorry to hear you have had such a hard time recently. It's nice to hear from you though. Remeber that you can come here whenever you want to. It doesn't matter how often you use the board. We are here for you whenever you feel the need to visit.

Love Patsy x

Hi Tracy,

I'm really sorry to hear about your Grandpa, like you say it's like having lost both your parents, a very difficult time. I'm pleased at least your OCD is behaving.

Hang on to all those happy memories of both your Grandparents, they must have been special people.

Take care and shout if you need us.

Caramoole x

Hi All,

Thankyou for your kind words, don't worry I will shout if I need you but I am coping better with it this week. Last week there was only one day I didn't cry this week it's been a little easier.

I watched the film Biccentinial Man with robin williams the other night and my 5 year old son said when he died at the end "Mum, is that what happened to your grandpa?" and with that I was off to my bedroom in floods of tears and my fiance said to me " I hope to have someone love me that much when i die as you do your grandparents because it really shows now" it makes me want to fill up now thinking about it.

Earlier I was listening to a song by Evanescence called My Immortal and all of a sudden I got a picture of my grandpa and I started crying again so it's just as well I am drinking plenty of fluids to replace what I am losing.

Love

Tracy

x