feeling odd

Guest summerleft

Guest summerleft

Weird feelings at the minute, i came off the st johns wort as the nurse suggested but only to get bombarded by thoughts so i decided to go back on and moitor its effects on the pill closely.

It keeps me calm and the thoughts dont appear as often

After having a hectic time in london my thoughts did a disapearing act whie i was there but they were laying in wait until i got home when they threw themselves at me full pelt today i feel better

But the strange thing is ill think somthing and my brains is saying hold on thats rubbish inore which i do but then i get the ocd going ahhhhh but because you did this that might happen its weird because the thought to ignore is stronger but the compulsion to do something even though it is quieter is still sitting there niggling me but not as strongly i spose the thought that something could happen if i dont walk over a step with a certain foot first or do it again is always going to be there i just hope in time ill see it for what it is rubbish mindless thought and sometimes actual physical feeling

I guess what im saying is I never thought anything could help me with this and it seems something is what a relief

I think...............................