New type pure o

Guest napo100383

Guest napo100383

amazing discovery new form of pure o has been developed.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

My new thing is do i like my course in college,will i get a job,will i enjoy sitting in the lectures when i start 2n semester,if i drop out what will i do,i dont wanna drop out of college or anything but my OCD is telling me i should(least i hoipe its OCD),

although must admit it is much better than my other types and am on road to recovery i think..

Hi Napo

Totally identify with these thoughts. I'm at uni and i have often thought stuff likle that. My favourite used to be this is crazy, i shouldnt be doing this, have i done enough work, will i pass my exams...aaah!!!

I suspect however that you take your studies pretty seriously. I know i do and i guess this may be a a reason as to why this rather uncomfortable stream of thoughts may be occuring. OCD is a bit like an attention seeking child. ~If you dont gibve it the time and attention it needs it has the nasty habit of annoying you when you least want it to. How many times have you been in a supermarket and seen a child kicking up a fuss because mummy wouldnt let him have any sweets? Uncomfortable for mum, uncvomfortable for you!!

Have a nice day

Adam

Guest Luna_Lovegood
sometimes that can happen one thought disappears and is replaced by another

29488[/snapback]

Same here. Seems my brain falls in love with OCD. When a thought disappears, a new one developes in a second. I never have a moment without any OCD thought.

Guest napo100383

yeah its kinda funny this one cos logically i cant do anything else if i did drop out and i love college and this is like making me doubt it but im like **** Of OCD im gonna have craic in college for the next yr and a half.