On the right way still upset stomach

Guest cerenbrackston

Guest cerenbrackston

Hi Everybody..

It has been 4 weeks with mirtazapine and i feel more calm and go out and look some jobs.I dont want to rush but i want to do something..I went to school which is nearer our house and apply as a voluntary work..

I feel more calm and relax sometimes i feel the yuck of anxiesty and mostly upset stomach like asidic and boiling..concentration is %50 as well.

I am following the way that is not importnat how you feel..important is what you do..so everyday i m doing something..walking,shopping,yoga..

i applied couple jobs but dont know ready or not..sometimes this upset stomach makes my moral down.Is anybody know about that will it be better?I think its due with the anxiesty as well.

Hi,

First things first it is good to see that you have been a lot better of recent and that you are doing a lot of pretty constructive things to help you stay on top of your ocd. That is great! Keep letting the board know how you are getting on.

One symptom of anxiety is an upset stomach. This may be caused by the fight or flight response increasing carbon dicoxide in your blood and taking it to areas it is going to need when you are faced with the option of fighting or fleeing from a situation. I think you will find that a lot of board users will suffer from an upset stomach a lot. And that includes me.

Breathing exercises may help, which i am sure is covered by your yoga. but if it is persistant and troublign you, you always have the option of seeing your gp.

Take care

Adam

Guest cerenbrackston

Hi;

I am doing my best but today is the down day i think.I keep crying and cant concentrate anything.I feel so High,tired sometimes feeling losing mind today...

i know i am gonna be allright but suffering this since october 2003..so many negative thought cant see the future...so hard really..

keep on going :wontlisten:

Guest cerenbrackston

Thanks dears..they are really positives messages and I know i will get through this..maybe its just impatience as well...i know it takes time and huge amount of effort..

i will need to find myself something to do..emptiness causes trouble as well..i might go to charity shop to help them or somethong to build an confidence..

I was writing down the positive steps that i have had but i stopped.I will carry on from now on..

When i overcome this illness,i would like to do come meetings or start a Ocd club or something in my town..it will be usefull.I am sure lots of people suffer this..

Keep going,keep on going :lol2:

Hi Ceren...chin up, the bad days will pass :wontlisten:

I think it's a good idea to keep a diary, it always helps when you're having one of those 'OMG, I'll never get over this, I'll always be this way' sort of days. You can look back and see that actually you always do get past them.

As everyone has already said, stomach problems are very very common with anxiety. On a practical note, you could try Oil of Peppermint tablets, they are used for treating Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which is also often related to stress. They are a completely natural product. You can by them at health food shops 'Obbekjaers Oil of Peppermint tablets', they're not expensive, about £5 for 150 tablets. They are best taken 2 tablets, 3 times a day, rather than just when your stomach's of. Make sure you just get 'tablets' not capsules or ones with fibre in.

You should of course mention this to your GP when you next go in, just to check that it is anxiety based :whistling:

Guest cerenbrackston

thanks dear for the help...i will get the tablets..the worst thing is goverment is not helping us and we have to pay everthing and i cant work at the moment so thank God that parents are helping us cause i havent paid enough tax..

hope soon i will get a part time or something to build up my confidence..i really need to do something..hope everthing goes well finger cross..