Xena's back!!

Guest xena

Hi all :lol2:

Sorry not been on for a while but been on holiday to Venezuela and been ill etc etc

I have decided not to see my therapist as my OCD seems to have improved and i'm going to see my GP in a few weeks to see about coming off my meds!! :omg:

I feel really well at the moment, and the checking has eased, i only need to check about a couple of times now, and i'm trying to decrease it bit by bit.

The only thing i can think of that has helped me in a strange sort of way is after my father died in November, i think now that life is so so short, and i'm not wasting another minute worrying about the possibilties and maybe's.... :blushing:

I really feel that things have moved on for me, and i'm not seeking reassurance anymore. A lot has happened in my life in the past 6 months and i feel i have changed my views on life.. Anyway talk to you soon :)

Hi Xena,

It's really nice to see you back. I'm really glad you have been keeping a lot better. That must have been a great holiday you had, sounds fab.

It's really good to read such a positive post. Long may you continue to feel much better.

Patsy xx

I have decided not to see my therapist as my OCD seems to have improved and i'm going to see my GP in a few weeks to see about coming off my meds!! :omg:

I feel really well at the moment, and the checking has eased,

31453[/snapback]

Hi Xena,

Nice to have you back and so good to hear that your OCD is taking a back seat - that's great :lol2:

I really feel that things have moved on for me, and i'm not seeking reassurance anymore. A lot has happened in my life in the past 6 months and i feel i have changed my views on life.

That sounds interesting. It has probably allowed you to get things in a better perspective.

Looking forward to seeing you on here now you're back :blushing:

Hi Xena,

It is so nice to hear from you. I was wondering the other day where you were and if you were still living in the East Midlands. I am so glad you are doing well! :lol: :censored::censored: We all need to hear success stories on here, so well done.

Take care,

Alpha