Relationships

Guest Richard28

Guest Richard28

Being that so called special day :crybaby: (not in my life at present though) I would like some feedback from you all on relationships and your OCD.

To start the ball rolling - my OCD has only made me more tense on dates and leading up to them - never been able to relax. Its true that when you have something coming up that you are looking forward to the OCD can easily kick you in the groin (if you pardon the expression).

Relationships have been hard too - the few that I have had to date. I guess a lot of this has been brought on by a lack of confidence in some ways around other people, but the OCD thing makes me more tense - something you don't need when you are trying to impress. I also have a stammer which doesn't help - but can control this until the OCD makes me more tense and this makes things a lot harder.

I have been able to hide my OCD quite well (perhaps thats an indication that mine isn't too bad?) up to a point but its impossible to hide being tense!

(I am smart, good looking, not arrogant or boring and don't smell(!) with a down to earth personality and a happy amount of both male and female friends incase you were wondering.)

Any thoughts would be useful

Thanks and :)

R.