Mild Anxiety

Guest cerenbrackston

Guest cerenbrackston

Hi Friends;

It has been on this depresion since the october 2004 and my life is ups and downs.I have been taking mirtazapine 5 weeks today..its seductive tablet but obsessive thought everywhere i feel so tired and sometimes i feell so string but still this bloody anxiety with i hate that really..like this week we are having a students from France as a host family and my anxiety levels very high..i dont understand that why..i want to be stong and beat this bloody anxiety..i cant work cause of it..my life become so limited really...i know its my hands to do and live the life..it destroys me alot...thats not me thats my ocd..life friend i guess..

i really want to be my old self bubbly,happy,cheerfull Ceren.

I keep facing my fears but its so difficult and not pleasent to me...

any advice how to get rid of this bloody anxiety...changing tablets is a another nightmare ...terrible feelings..my next appoinment with the doctor is 9th of march so it will be 8 weeks i will be taking the tablet..so it should make some changes on me as well...

Hi,

sorry to hear you are having such a hard time :)

are you having any sort of therapy?

there are some things can help with anxiety immensly: e.g. eating as healthily as possible and cutting down on stimulants such as sugar and caffine which can increase anxiety a lot in some people (e.g. myself!)

perhaps a change in medication could help? i can't advise on that because i'm not a doctor, but if possible could you try to see your doctor before your next due appointment? i'm sure he/she will be able to help.

also make sure you spend enough time relaxing - both concious relaxation training e.g. breathing excercises or excercise itself (as this helps reduce the stress hormones in the body), and time just to chill out e.g. a bubble bath with candles or lounging in front of the telly - whatever you enjoy :dry:

take it easy,

H x