body damage?

Guest Fountainlair

Guest Fountainlair

I know I'm not particuarly liked around these parts :hug: ,so I'll keep it brief.has your OCD ruined your body in anyway?

With me it's my teeth I stopped brushing them in the weekdays(long story, to do with college)

so,I was wondering if theres anyone in a similar boat?

thanks!

I know I'm not particuarly liked around these parts  :crybaby: ,so I'll keep it brief

32178[/snapback]

Not true Suitcase :( I think we perhaps started off with a misunderstanding :dry: It's easy to do sometimes when we rely on the written word rather than talking face to face :)

You're as welcome here as anyone so you fire away :hug:

Back to your question...Personally no but in general yes, I think there are a lot who suffer health related problems through things like not brushing teeth, avoiding dentists and stuff. I sure there are others who will be posting with similar problems.

I think I've seen someone else with that particular problem...I'll have a scout around and see if I can find the thread :)

I know I'm not particuarly liked around these parts  :hug: ,so I'll keep it brief.has your OCD ruined your body in anyway?

With me it's my teeth I stopped brushing them in the weekdays(long story, to do with college)

so,I was wondering if theres anyone in a similar boat?

thanks!

32178[/snapback]

Hiya Suitcase

Firstly - as Ittyk and Caramoole have rightly said - you're more than welcome to post on here anytime you like, please don't worry :crybaby:

On to the main part of your question, though. OCD has not exactly ruined my body - but has caused me some problems. My skin is really sensitive from washing too much - the skin on my face and hands is quite dry a lot of the time, too.

Also looking at it from another angle - years of self harm (through not eating at all/nor eating properly/not drinking much) have meant my weight has either been really low or I've been too heavy. Thus, my metabolism is all wrong and I struggle with blood sugar problems and energy levels.

Take care,

Love from K

x

Hiya Suitcase :hug:

My hands have/do suffer from over-washing therefore they sometimes become red, sore, chapped, occasionally bleed. I have also very recently been suffering problems with skin bleeding, I presume from rubbing it too often to make sure there are no germs there.