hmmm

Guest summerleft

Guest summerleft

I am guilty of thinking in the first few weeks of my 'recovery' that now everday would be great but! im having problems now in that i find it hard to even be bothered to go through the cbt routine im tired under alot of stress moving house waiting to see if we have a house trying to get a new job etc etc

my feelings at this time are grrrrrrrrrrrrr! and arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

even the smallest thing like changing my broswer page is racked with well if i click it here this will happen i know its rubbish i know i can walk away and nothing will happen but im not getting that far my ocd is sneaking in because im so tired

oh well onward and upward im going to go and sit in the lounge and watch a funny film with my low carb custard tart!

:tongue:

Hi summerleft

I will always remember the wise words a psychologist said to me when I first left therapy some years ago. She said that although I felt OK at the time, the journey ahead would not be a level one as it would hold peaks and troughs and I had to learn how to 'get through' the troughs.......which has proved tough. Perhaps you are experiencing one of those troughs right now and you find it hard to see brighter days ahead. But they will come, as sure as dawn follows the darkness of nightime :hug:

Catherine