Psychiatrists

Guest cerenbrackston

Guest cerenbrackston

im taking help from nhs which is not good i feel still terrible.i just wonder if there is a private Psychiatrists around andover it is hard find please help me

Guest Smudger
im taking help from nhs which is not good i feel still terrible.i just wonder if there is a private Psychiatrists around andover it is hard find please help me

32565[/snapback]

Hi C :hug:

The way I found my psychiatrist was to goto that section in the Yellow Pages, and just ring psychiatrists in my area and ask if they dealt with ocd, until I found one that did. You'll probably get quicker results by using www.yell.com , because you can type in what you're looking for and your postcode and it will look for you. :)

Guest MajesticShannon

hi ceren,

wanted to give a shout for the ocd centre aswell. I know it is a long way to travel from andover, but they have helped me far more in a few sessions than my local therapist did in about 10 - so the 40 quid train fair seems irrelevant at the moment. Therapists seem to be hit and miss, and you may have to visit a few to find the right one for you. The ocd centre will help you straight away, although travel and treament can add up :hug:

take care,

M