New Forum Layout/Skin

As you will see, I have uploaded a new colourful and positive forum layout. I hope you will find it bright, cheery and easy to use. I am sure for some it will take some getting used to, but quite quickly I am sure it will grow on you.

Stay tuned for a very special design on this theme over the weekend too ;)

Others skins for now need to be edited, but I will bring one of the darker colour skins online by the weekend for those who prefer using darker views.

Font size is a tad larger to make it easier to read, but you can change that up or down to your desired preference by simply clicking CTRL and using +/- or your mouse scroll wheel. This reduces or increases your screen view, but you may need to reset it back if you browse to another site.

I have attached an image of what the site 'should' look like your end, it should be fine on screens of 1024x768 and above, but please do report any problems. Please be sure to tell me which browser you use if you do report any issues (IE7 or IE8 or Firefox for example).

Hope you find it as lovely to use as I have over the last few days.

Ashley

Guest Joanne86

My first impression was it looked childish and not appropiate for the serious matter that is OCD, I understand the reason behind it of positivity but having a cartoon helicopter on the front page seemed a bit wierd. Sorry if that is a negative.

However I liked the fact you put down the cost to run OCD, I know you probably won't but would you divulge how much the charity made from contributions and other factors? Whats the future aims for the charity, aims etc and if there is excess money what projects is it being spent on or is a reserve being kept for if times get tough?

Unfortunately that was my impression too. :(

However I liked the fact you put down the cost to run OCD, I know you probably won't but would you divulge how much the charity made from contributions and other factors? Whats the future aims for the charity, aims etc and if there is excess money what projects is it being spent on or is a reserve being kept for if times get tough?

I felt it was important to take some time to answer these, which I hope I have done, hopefully :) I created an 'About OCD-UK' thread in the forum to try and explain a little about the charity, where we came from, are at and future plans.

Ashley.

Just one comment - the legend doesn't seem so clear on the new colour scheme.

I will try and find some alternative icon's over the next day or two. Lawrie, the Legend is the icons which show new posts, no new posts etc.

For those with an Easter Egg (9 in 10 days, is that bad?) fetish like myself and that celebrate Easter there is a new skin (based off this one) available from the drop down.

The colour scheme more or less will look the same, but the logo should change. Try pressing F5 to refresh, if that does not work select it again from the skin menu, maybe it did not select.

For those with an Easter Egg (9 in 10 days, is that bad?) fetish like myself and that celebrate Easter there is a new skin (based off this one) available from the drop down.

You can't beat Cadbury Easter Eggs - I have already indulged in some even though Easter isn't here yet. But, seriously, 9 in 10 days is a little excessive don't you think?

I love the Easter skin!

I think it depends on the size of the Easter eggs - some are diddy! I can put away loads of chocolate. I'm not showing off and I'm not proud of it! I keep buying creme eggs but they last such a short time.