When is the next OCD conference

Guest stormy

Guest stormy

Im really really struggling at the moment and would love to know when the next OCD conference or information day is? Ive been once and it really helped.

Hi Stormy,

At present I can not fully confirm the details, I have so much content to fill into one day that I am now looking at expanding to two conferences, but that is not confirmed. For certain I can confirm one date will be Saturday 4th December and feature Dr Adam Radomsky, a Canadian OCD expert who is flying in just for us and has spoken for us twice before at small events, but he is such an entertaining speaker we wanted to get him to be our lead at a conference,, so I urge everyone to pencil the date in, and he is such a nice guy too!

Prof Roz Shafran will also feature at this event and will be talking about the links between OCD and Eating Disorders which is a subject we have not covered much before.

Because I do not yet know if we will do one or two conferences I can not say where this conference will be, as that will dictate location but I hope to firm things up in the next month so people can book travel etc, if I can firm up a second event this will be in September at a guess.

Sorry you are struggling Stormy, shout if there is anything I can do.

Ashley.