Hello All, Long time no post.

Guest catch22

Guest catch22

Hi Ash and everyone,

Its bee along time since I've posted on the site or even logged in, maybe a sign that I am coping a bit better, :grin: Unsure if I mentioned last time, that I have given up work and am travelling around the world, I needed a total break from the routine at home as my rituals were getting out of hand. I am currently in Thailand and having a great time, OCD isnt that bad out here for me as my mind is totally occupied most of the time with everyting that I am seeing and doing. It occasionally rears it ugly head :) but I am managing to deal with it as best I can. :thumbup:

I hope everyone is ok and not suffering to much.

I must admit that I has missed coming on to the site and posting, and feel very proud of everyone who has put in alot of hard work to make it the sucess it is. I will try to post some Photos of some of the places I will be visiting.

All the best ,

Catch 22 (Lee) :)

Hi Lee,

It's so nice to hear of people doing so well. I'm glad you are. You can come here anytime you feel like it to let us all know how you are doing. It's encouraging for us here to know that people can do well with OCD.

Look forward to seeing some of your photos!

Patsy x

Hi Lee,

Good to hear from you. I don't think I knew you were off globe-trotting - if I did know, I'd forgotten :) .

It's lovely to hear that you are having a good time - there are so many interesting places to visit - good for you for having the courage to go. Also glad to hear that the OCD isn't being too much of a problem and that you're managing to deal with it.

Have fun on your travels

Take care

whitebeam