Checking

Guest ocd13

I can't stop crying!! :)

I don't know what's wrong with me this week. I'm feeling so up and down and just lately my OCD has been nearly its worst ever!! Not only are my intrusive thoughts staying with me for longer, but they are now starting to work on other things - mainly my cats again. I think I've done quite well in stopping them from getting bad with the cats, but last night, my checking was at its all time worst - and it's all down to the fear that I won't get to see the one I love the next day and I'll lose him or something. The slightest thing that I do differently to normal, and straight away my fears come flooding and I have to counteract everything. It's even affecting rotation now!! I've just found out that he might not be in Bristol tomorrow, and now I'm so worried about how I'm going to be Thursday night for fear that he won't be here on Friday either!! (I don't see him on weekends).

I feel so trapped cos I don't want to come on here whinging all the time, but I don't know where else to turn. I just wish I could be stronger and keep offering advice, rather than having to break down and ask for it. :thumbup:

Wish I could make all this go away or switch it off or something! Anything!!

:thumbup:

Sorry... :)

Hi Andrea,

Sorry to hear you're feeling so down.

:) OCD has a lot to answer for!

I, too, find it a very up and down condition so hopefully you'll soon be feeling better.

I feel so trapped cos I don't want to come on here whinging all the time, but I don't know where else to turn. I just wish I could be stronger and keep offering advice, rather than having to break down and ask for it.

Don't worry about bringing your problems to the board - that's what it's for. This time it might be you asking for help, but another you'll be listening and supporting others.

Take care

whitebeam

Guest Dragonfruit

First of all - stop apologising!

Secondly - you're going through a rough patch at the moment and the OCD has spotted a kink in the armour and taken full advantage.

Don't let it wear you down any more than you can possibly help.

This is just a bad patch and you will come out of it.

Guest cerenbrackston

Dear ocd13;

I just want to say you are not the only one my dear..I feel so down and iamgining stupid stuff as well..Its pure ocd and try to battle with us..please please dont let yourself go..we are strong my friend..stronger than ocd and i know we all gonna be allright ..when you finish crying go for a walk and try to make your self relax..emptines and doing nothing also makes the ocd even more worse my dear..I still hanging on the board or on the internet..

i have got a low consentration at the moment and cant take the responsibilites as well thats why i cant work..but i am sure when the time is right for us we all going to work and have nice life..

also darling try to fish oils i bought eye q ...it will good for our thiughts brain and everthing..

love you honey..its just Ocd..thats not you chemical imbalance in the brain dear..

:)

Thanks guys, :blushing:

I just seem to be in the most terrible mood ever. I used to suffer from PMT really badly, but for ages now it's not bothered me. Until now - with all my physical problems I'm having lately, and now this low mood, I just feel like I'm at an all time low. I feel aggressive and am accidentally taking it out on others and I can't snap myself out of it!!

I really hate feeling like this. I'm tired out... :)

Hi Andrea :) xx

Sorry you're feeling so low hunny :thumbup: ((Hugs))xx

Just wanted to give you my support mate, Hang in there, Keep fighting this hun, You'll get through this :blushing:, Wish I could help.

Sorry this isn't very usefull hun, but I just wanted to say I really hope you feel better soon :welcome: xx

Take Care

Love Bluexx

Guest ScottOCDid
First of all - stop apologising!

Secondly - you're going through a rough patch at the moment and the OCD has spotted a kink in the armour and taken full advantage.

Don't let it wear you down any more than you can possibly help.

This is just a bad patch and you will come out of it.

33020[/snapback]

Couldn't have put it better myself... so I won't try to, I'll simply agree with DF!

Bad days come along......but they go again :thumbup:

....and PMT :blushing: It can turn you into Atilla the Hun :blushing:

THis is the same old imposter as last time....this time you know a bit more about his tricks, you'll be okay.....you rant Andrea.....we can take it.

Hope tomorrow's a better day :thumbup:

Thanks blue,  :blushing:

Please don't say it's not useful - just your support is enough for me.  :blushing:

Thank you, xx

33098[/snapback]

Aw thankyou hunny :thumbup: , That means a lotxx

Really Hope your feel better soon :thumbup: , Keep talking about how you're feeling hun, Please don't feel bad about asking for support, As others have said,That's what the board is for :gossip: xx

((Hugs))

Love Bluexx