a letter

Guest Nobodys Fool

Guest Nobodys Fool

today i went and gave a letter to someone to give to my psychiatrist, i wrote how ive been feeling and that i have been hearing voices telling me hurt people i love, and that i am suicidal. now im worried that they will section me. what do u think?

Guest stormy

Please try not to worry. Its a good thing you communicated to your psych, it will help you to get some help and start to live the life you deserve..

Take care

today i went and gave a letter to someone to give to my psychiatrist, i wrote how ive been feeling and that i have been hearing voices telling me hurt people i love, and that i am suicidal. now im worried that they will section me. what do u think?

Guest Nobodys Fool

Please try not to worry. Its a good thing you communicated to your psych, it will help you to get some help and start to live the life you deserve..

Take care

thanks. she rang and left a voicemail on my phone this morning. so i called back and her secretary said my psych was in a meeting and she would call me back. now its friday and the weekend 2moro so i wont be able to speak to her aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Hi

I wish people would ring back when they say they will, or at least be more realistic of the time they reply. (Pushing my buttons at the moment)

It means you have been left up in the air for the whole weekend.

Its easy giving out ideas and advice when I am not in your situation, but try not to let the worry spoil the weekend or give you more anxiety. It is best that whoever is treating you has the full story otherwise how can they give the proper treatment? Your psychiatrist will know you and more so recognise that these are OCD thoughts, you can tell the difference and you are worried about them. If you didn't see them as worrying thoughts, then that could be different, but you do recognise them which is why you wrote the letter?

It is scary letting people know what is going on in our heads. I know when I had my fears of running someone over, to anyone with OCD they would understand that. Then I realised I had told people who didn't understand OCD and I worried that if there ever was an accident, they would report me because they had heard me saying I had been checking the road because I thought I had run someone over!!!

OCD plays horrible tricks on our minds. You will get better and the only way to do that is to be honest about your symptoms so that you can be helped.

Probably an anxious weekend for you in some ways, but try to distract yourself until you can speak with your psychiatrist on Monday.

Best Wishes

BQ

PS If she has the letter and hasn't even returned your call immediately, doesn't that suggest that she is not overly concerned about its contents?

Edited by bleachqueen