Update w/ Physician

Guest ol2hlp

:blushing:

Hello All

I ordered the books that everyone suggested and I saw my psychologist yesterday. She agreed with the "Pure O" and said I also have tendencies to Hypomania as well. Anyone else have this? I feel better knowing you all are out there and I am not alone. I see a accupuncturist once a week and my psychologist wants to put me on Luvox, Is anyone familiar with this and if so....some info about it? My dilemma now is to try all natural with the fish oils(started yesterday) accupuncture, and my traditional chinese medicinal herbs...Any suggestions

Thank you all again

Guest lilyelspeth

I'm glad you ordered some books. I find reading helpful. About the Luvox, I found it worked well with the exception of one side effect I couldn't handle-the weight gain. I have a horrid metabolism to begin with but this was unbearable. If you don't have problems losing weight or with you appetite to begin with, I'm sure you won't have difficulty.

Keep up the positive actions! :blushing:

Hi ol2hlp :blushing:

I'm glad the appointment went well yesterday, hopefully you'll see some progress soon.

The fish oils can only help, and acupuncture can be very beneficial as well. If you are taking medication, please ensure that you discuss the chinese herbal treatments with the herbal therapist and your doctor. Some of these Chinese herbs are very powerful and you should always check out whether there will be any contra-indications (side effects)