:(

Guest Nobodys Fool

Guest Nobodys Fool

Hi Bleeding Love

Has something happened to make you upset? :hug:

Kirstiex

hia, yeh i just got out of hospital. and just got brought back from my bf's late cus we argued :(

Guest Nobodys Fool

hia, yeh i just got out of hospital. and just got brought back from my bf's late cus we argued :(

ocd is a son of

Guest Nobodys Fool

Hi

I'm really sorry to hear that you have had a fight with your boyfriend. It sounds like it has been a very tough day for you. :hug: Do you feel giving your boyfriend a call just now for a chat might help? If not, try to consider getting some rest and call him in the morning to talk.

I know at this time of night trying to think clearly when feeling upset can be hard. Is there a friend or family member you can call or is someone with you who you can have a chat with?

If you really feel you need someone to talk to, do consider calling the samaritans. They are great for a friendly and supportive ear. You can call them 24/7 on 08457 90 90 90 or email them jo@samaritans.org and they aim to reply within 24 hours. It can help to offload things by talking to someone.

Either way, do try to do something to unwind and relax you a little if you can and then consider getting some sleep. By morning, things may have calmed down a little for trying to talk things over with your boyfriend.

Kirstie x :hug:

thanks kirstie, i will do that, and ill go to bed now. goodnight x