:-(

Guest Nobodys Fool

Guest Hebrides

i want to kill myself

I guess all of us who suffer from OCD have felt that sometimes. I know I have. Do you want to say a bit more about just what it is that's making you feel so desperate? Do you think it might be worth talking to the Samaritans? Their number is 08457 909090, and calls are free.

Guest Hebrides

everything is

Would you like to talk more about that? I've felt that way many a time in the past, but now things are looking up. They can do for you too, even though I'm sure you can't see that at the moment. But I couldn't either.

Guest Reuben

Why dont you start from the worse and work up? there must be something positive to think about? i no how you are feeling, sometimes i get to the point where i cant carry on but then i think about my family and all the people i would miss.

Hi Nobodys fool

i know things must feel pretty bad right now so i strongly urge your to either contact your local comunity mental health team who will have out of hours numbers. also here is a list of other numbers you can contact

Telephone Helplines

We've provided these telephone numbers for information and convenience only however we are not responsible for the quality of these third party helplines.

0208 514 1177 - Careline

0500 639 000 --- Mental Health Helpline

0845 766 0163 - Mind Info Line

0845 46 47 ------ NHS Direct

08454 24 2424 - NHS 24 (Scotland)

0870 126 9506 - Rethink

08457 909 090 - Samartans

0845 767 8000 - Saneline

Guest Nobodys Fool

i have had a bad day, i went to town and saw this bloke who tried to attack me once in the past, and i got nervous and angry and i wanted to do something but i cudnt and my bf wudlnt hit him. and then i missed my dr's appointment for something that wud help me having my meds increased and ocd is being a son of a *. and i keep getting ocd spikes and i dont know how to deal with them. im lucky that my family are being dead nice to me but i dont deserve it and they dont know wots wrong with me etc. i have to go to hospital to have a tube down my throat cus not long ago i took an od and they found me to be anaemic. and i saw my therapist today and she gave me some strageties to help but i feel i cant put them into play and i feel like im turning into a psycho. then my bf having ago at me said i hurt people wherever i go and that i cant support him cus i cant support myself etc, at least if i was dead i wouldnt hurt anyone. sorry for the rant.

Guest Nobodys Fool

Hi Nobodys fool

i know things must feel pretty bad right now so i strongly urge your to either contact your local comunity mental health team who will have out of hours numbers. also here is a list of other numbers you can contact

Telephone Helplines

We've provided these telephone numbers for information and convenience only however we are not responsible for the quality of these third party helplines.

0208 514 1177 - Careline

0500 639 000 --- Mental Health Helpline

0845 766 0163 - Mind Info Line

0845 46 47 ------ NHS Direct

08454 24 2424 - NHS 24 (Scotland)

0870 126 9506 - Rethink

08457 909 090 - Samartans

0845 767 8000 - Saneline

thanks

Guest Hebrides

i have had a bad day, i went to town and saw this bloke who tried to attack me once in the past, and i got nervous and angry and i wanted to do something but i cudnt and my bf wudlnt hit him. and then i missed my dr's appointment for something that wud help me having my meds increased and ocd is being a son of a *. and i keep getting ocd spikes and i dont know how to deal with them. im lucky that my family are being dead nice to me but i dont deserve it and they dont know wots wrong with me etc. i have to go to hospital to have a tube down my throat cus not long ago i took an od and they found me to be anaemic. and i saw my therapist today and she gave me some strageties to help but i feel i cant put them into play and i feel like im turning into a psycho. then my bf having ago at me said i hurt people wherever i go and that i cant support him cus i cant support myself etc, at least if i was dead i wouldnt hurt anyone. sorry for the rant.

Don't worry about the rant! It's really not a problem at all. I can see that things look very bad to you at the moment. I think you've got to hang and have faith that they will improve. They will.

Take good care of yourself, and do ring one of the numbers Biccy gave.

Guest Nobodys Fool

thanks. do u think my problems are sortable and have u any advice on spikes? if u know what it means. ok i will maybe ring one its hard to talk on the phone.

Guest Hebrides

thanks. do u think my problems are sortable and have u any advice on spikes? if u know what it means. ok i will maybe ring one its hard to talk on the phone.

The people on the other end of the 'phone are trained, and it doesn't matter to them if you take all night trying to explain yourself.

I've been alive 44 years, and I've yet to meet a problem that isn't sortable, though I've met plenty that, at the time, I thought weren't! Just hang on in there. When it comes to spikes, the best thing to do (though I know it's hard) is just to let them be there. It sounds like that might be very difficult for you at the moment, so how about just trying to do something else, like watching telly or what have you. But I hope you're going to be talking to someone on the 'phone anyway!

Take good care of yourself; whether you realise it or not at the moment, you deserve such care.

Guest Nobodys Fool

The people on the other end of the 'phone are trained, and it doesn't matter to them if you take all night trying to explain yourself.

I've been alive 44 years, and I've yet to meet a problem that isn't sortable, though I've met plenty that, at the time, I thought weren't! Just hang on in there. When it comes to spikes, the best thing to do (though I know it's hard) is just to let them be there. It sounds like that might be very difficult for you at the moment, so how about just trying to do something else, like watching telly or what have you. But I hope you're going to be talking to someone on the 'phone anyway!

Take good care of yourself; whether you realise it or not at the moment, you deserve such care.

thank u