Which page of the forum does the moved thread show, will try and find it for you.

Good Morning Ashley!

It was on this forum but had the "moved" orange flag next to it.

Usually if I click on the topic heading it just connects me to the new place. This time I just had an error message saying it could not be located.

I think someone called Stephen had posted it.

don't worry too much - I am just interested in people's thoughts because of where I work.

Thanks for looking though and well done on the marathon!

BQ

Sorry, I meant where abouts did you see the link which says moved, from that I can work it out. However, I assume you mean the announcement made this week by Mr Lansley giving the GPs more power. Because of that and a few other battles we have with the GPs, I have created a new forum to discuss NHS, Dept of Health policies and related issues which can be found here. Stephen's thread is in there too, although it is not called GP budgets, I assume it is the one you meant?

Ashley. :)

P.S. I did some IAPT research which I have published in the magazine and in the members area :)

It is in OCD IN THE MEDIA

"MOVED" Greater role for GPs and reduced role for PCTs in England

I click on it and I get an error message telling me you cannot locate where this post has been moved to so I cannot read it.

Maybe it is my computer if no-one else is having trouble.

Anyway I should be in bed by now so perhaps that is telling me something!

I read your article Ashley the figures are very interesting.

I am interested to see if the GPs hold the budgets if they will fund services in their practices which will be additional to and/or instead of services that already exist.

for example if relaxation, meditation, etc are seen to help and some sufferers of OCD do not want to take medication, or some are so affected that they cannot attend the hospital, then alternative services could begin the relaxation and understanding anxiety process to enable sufferers to progress to actually attending CBT in the first place. If proven successful, the meditation/relaxation/mindfulness could continue to be funded as ongoing support/therapy?

Just a thought............................

Edited by bleachqueen

Try it now BQ, for some reason the permissions have been changed, it was not allowing OCD-UK members to view the forum, but others have replied in there so no idea how that happened.