Looking Forward...........

Guest Automated Alice

Guest Automated Alice

Hi

(she says tentatively)

Ive been thinking recently, what i would like to do when i get out and about again,

The long nights are going , the sun is setting later, fed up with being stuck in, viewing the world from my window and i want to be out there again in the sunshine

so it got me round to thinking of where i would like to go, ~ and with whom ,...............and then got stumped :)

:grin: No only joking, seriously i want to be able to do the things i used to enjoy, (getting drunk for starters ) :grin: and getting some new clothes and underwear

Hence the fact that ive been discussing a meet up in Manchester in the coming months with a couple of others on here

We suggested that we pick a date and work up to it gradually, but nothing has been set as definate yet, so it may be a couple of months away

The idea (me being an idealist :) ) would be to go on Fri afternoon, book into a hotel, ~ have something to eat, on Sat meet up with others on , shopping, a drink etc, go for a meal then club or whatever, then back to hotel for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

But it kinda scares me :) I know no matter how much i'll be looking forward to it, and knowing how much im going to enjoy it, im going to still be quite nervous

I was wondering if anyone could offer me any advice on how to relax ? Ill probably be a nervous wreck on the train, and knowing my luck, get seated next to some old codger who smells, then worry about 'if we end up going through any tunnels'

Ill be armed with a walkman,.... ooh i could take some relaxation tapes i guess :thumbup: .....

hopefully i wont fall asleep

was wondering if anyone had any other ideas?

:help:

Ali xx :)

Guest patsy

Hi Ali,

Really good you're thinking of having a while out in Manchester. I'm sure you'll make it ok :crybaby: It is bound to be hard but perhaps you can try and work up to it slowly. Take a wee walk out each day and try to go a little further day by day. If you can't do it alone, wait until someone can go with you.

Maybe if you can't come alone on the bus/train we could make it a day when your partner could come with you to Manchester to meet up with us. Once you meet us, we'll take good care of you :huh:

loadsalove Pats xx x ((hugs))

Guest Automated Alice

Thanks you two for your replies :)

Its not the actual meeting itself that im nervous about, its more the being away from home, :) , flamin illnessss, its a swine that it doesnt care if you bring someone with you or not ,but i did mention it to Keith, lol, and he said he didnt want to be mooching around shops with a bunch of women, ha ha, typical man :) I said he'd probably end up in JW Lees :(

No, im looking forward to it, :)

i just need to take a few tranquillisers before,( but probably wont need them

after a few drinks :) )

It should be a good weekend

Just hope i dont get a dark shadowy figure , leaping out of an alleyway

at me on Oldham Street :crybaby:

:huh:

Alice x

Guest patsy

Keith can go and have a drink with Jimmy then. That would suit them both, I'm sure lol!!!

You'll be safe enough with us, don't worry.

Pats xx

I don't know about nervous Alice, you sound very brave and optimistic to me :)

It's really positive that you're planning such a big achievement. Somehow as the days get longer and the sun shines it makes you feel more like that.

Patsy's idea sounds a good one, take your partner for company in the hotel and stuff and let the guys mooch off together.

I'm sure you'll have a great time :crybaby: