Hi

I’m new on the forum and I’m new to pc and forums just wanted to say a big hello to all :crybaby: .

A bit nervous about talking about my ocd as it makes me think about it and therefore makes it all the more real, a bit more close to home if you like so please bear with me.

Thanks

Sam.

Guest flower

HELLO :) .

Hi

I’m new on the forum and I’m new to pc and forums just wanted to say a big hello to all :crybaby: .

A bit nervous  about talking about my ocd as it makes me think about it and therefore makes it all the more real, a bit more close to home if you like so please bear with me.

Thanks

Sam.

35118[/snapback]

A bit nervous  about talking about my ocd as it makes me think about it and therefore makes it all the more real, a bit more close to home if you like so please bear with me.

35118[/snapback]

Hi Sam..... took you long enough to sign on :tongue:

Don't worry about posting too much about the OCD just yet, just take time to read some of the messages and no that you are not alone.

Ash x

Guest harmony

Hi Sam,

So So So So proud of you :) taking such a big step, everybody here are so so so very good, so nice it makes me feel all :thumbup:, don't worry about me or what I think I will reframe from posting replies, please be open and don't think about what I may or may not think, I may try to be understanding and supportive but I will never see your world through your eyes and this puts me at a slight disadvantage.

I love you but you know that already.

Hope you find the forum useful, supportive,informative and even make some friends along your journey.

Love you

Alan

PS Please don't hold back, If I ve done something wrong, you know I ve got broad shoulders :)

and yes I am bit of a mushy :)

:crybaby:

Guest harmony

PS.

Because Sam is my partner, I will not be taking part in any Moderating Decisions with regard to Sam or any of her posts or complaints to avoid conflict of interests

Because Sam is my partner, I will not be taking part in any Moderating Decisions with regard to Sam or any of her posts or complaints to avoid conflict of interests

35130[/snapback]

Quite right too :crybaby:

Hi Sam

Nice to meet you :thumbup: Don't worry about the other half...one step out of line and we'll bar him :omg: Only joking :)

Ashie is right, don't worry about posting too much until you feel ready and comfortable to do so. No-one will judge and I can guarantee you that there'll be nothing you disclose that will shock anyone, I'm pretty certain that between us one of us will have been there.

Opening up with your OCD seems a very scary thing to do, I think (and hope) that you'll find it quite liberating and I know you'll benefit from everyone here and we from you, you'll find your experiences will help others. We're a winning team here and it's lovely to have you among us.

Caramoole :)

Just wanted to say this is a big step for me but I would like to say thanks for all support feeling more comfortable already :crybaby:

glad I finally made the move.

Guest tangoblu

Hi sam,

A big welcome to you :thumbup:

Take your time - the people on here are just great :whistling:

Hope you and harmondy don't fight over the pc now!

Take care

Hugs

Pam

Hi Sam

Can I just say what a pleasure it is to have you with us, and with Alan's permission I'd like to give you a big welcoming hug ((((((Sam)))))).

Just have a good read for now at what everyone's been writing recently. I'm sure there'll be loads you'll be nodding your head at.

Take care

All the best

Stephen

Yep, 'Hello' and 'Welcome' from me too.

It's good you're feeling able to post on here, I find it very helpful and hope you will too.

Take care

whitebeam

PS We met in Manchester so this is kind of a personal 'hi' too :)

Guest patsy

Hiya Sam,

Welcome to the board. It's nice to see you posting here. I hope it helps you a lot. We already met in Manchester, remember. It was a good night, wasn't it :)

Take care,

Love Patsy xx