Trip wire solution

Guest InsaneIain

Guest InsaneIain

I've found a website detailing the above which offers a 6 week course at a cost of £375 that is supposedly beneficial to OCD sufferers. Having shelled out a good few grand over the years on hypnosis, homeopathy and all manner of other alternative therapies I wonder if anyone has any experience of this method as I'm loathe to put the best part of 400 notes towards any more charlatans.

Guest Dragonfruit

Hi

Just my opinion - I know nothing about the course - but I would be wary of anything along these lines.

If there was anything that worked 100% we'd all be cured.

I would say save your money - and stick with the treatment plan given to you by your GP/psych. If you haven't seen your GP yet then that would be your first step.

In my opinion.

:whistling:

Guest Smudger

I agree with Dragonfruit on this-I've seen the site and it hasn't got me convinced. That's not to say there's no benefit to be had from the treatment, but I personally wouldn't shell out that much money based on what I've seen.

Guest hayley73

Hiya

The best treatment I have come across is the Four Steps take from the book 'Brain Lock'. That and medication for me seems the best approach.

Don't mind spending money IF it works.

Hiya

The best treatment I have come across is the Four Steps take from the book 'Brain Lock'.  That and medication for me seems the best approach.

Don't mind spending money IF it works.

35812[/snapback]

The author of Brain Lock will be at our conference in Bristol on Sat 30th April talking about how to use the Four Steps to overcome OCD.