Not feeling so good.

I haven't been feeling so good at all,today I caught up with a friend we went to the gym and pools again but no matter what I really tried my depression was terrible.My thoughts are very bad and I have such low expectations even though I'm doing what I can.I don't know what to do anymore I'm at my whits end now I just feel so empty and low and nothing helps.I didn't want to start another thread topic but was feeling desperate.

Guest Hunnibee

Hi Ace

So sorry to hear you're feeling so down.

It's good that you have been to the gym though, exercise can lift us a little.

I don't really have any advice to offer you, but I just wanted to say that sometimes things look so black and we never see anything getting better but it does. I used to feel trapped and wretched all the time and I could never see life getting better or fun, but it did, and I cope much better now. A year ago, I never thought I would be "normal" and now I know the issues I have but I am much better equipt to deal with them.

Keep at the exercise and trying to get out a little. There are plenty of people here to offer support and remember you're not alone. :)

Thankyou for your reply and support Hunnibee,it has felt quite alone and painfil at times I don't know what to do anymore.I've been in this rut for such a long time now and have been so stuck.I remember being at the gym and at the pools trying to feel better thinking of different things but nothing was really working.At times in life you feel the support isn't there not on the forums I mean but in my life a part from my Dr and Psychologist sometimes I feel really lost and empty.