Fear that I have abused someone

Guest Sammyhostie

Hi honey,

Sorry youre feeling low, but you know you didnt though, dont you? Its just your OCD trying to trick and scare you.

Dont listen to it, and enjoy this beautiful bank holiday if you can. :wallbash:

xxxx

Guest hayley73

Hi Northern Star

I can absolutely PROMISE you, that you HAVE NOT done anything wrong. Just another trick of the OCD. I know you are frightened, but please believe me from past experience everything is ok.

The fact that you are worried PROVES that you are not capable of doing something so terrible.

Take care

Hayley

Guest mandy
I am scared about posting this but I was afraid yesterday that I abused a girl. What do I do?  Please no-one hate me for posting this. If it offends anyone then can one of the mods delete it please.

37351[/snapback]

:)

im sure its ok. what did you do to abused this girl and i can help you through. i dont hate you.

Thank you for your replies and PMs :censored: :censored: I'm glad that you have faith in me because I'm not sure I do sometimes...

im sure its ok. what did you do to abused this girl and i can help you through. i dont hate you.

I looked at her wrong

Guest patsy

Hi Jo,

You're being affected by the OCD. That's what's making you think you did something. I'm sure that you know deep down that you never and would never do anything inappropriate.

Sorry it's a quick reply sweetheart, but I'm kinda having a hard time myself at the moment.

We must try to be strong though musn't we :censored:

Love Pats xx :censored:

Guest thelma

Hi there, I know exactly where you are coming from.About 7 years ago,I was going through quite a busy time in my life,Just training in a new job,living away from my hubbie,etc,etc,well to cut a long story short,whilst staying at my mates house,who had a 5 year old girl,I was lying in the spare bedroom downstairs and my mind was working overtime as I had to wait for a call on my mobile,The thought came into my head what if I were to creep upstairs and do something wrong to her little girl?This thought panicked me so much,that today I worry about it just as much as then,and I just don't know if I did it or not.The thing I want you to take from this,is to try and stop worrying now,as I didn't,And i feel that there is no answer now for me,as I have convinced myself that I am a weirdo who has to live with this guilty secret forvever.The longer that time has passed,the worse it just gets.So please,I beg you to not end up like me,constantly asking for proof that you didn't do anything,and then not believing anyone anyway.Please feel free to pm if you need to,I know and there are many others who know what you are going through. Thelma.

Guest alpha

Hi NS,

You really seem to be having a hard time of it at the moment! :confused1: :) I remember how you posted a reply to my first desperate post and just want to say to you that we are all here for you and know that everything you are going through is completely linked to your OCD. I have sent you a pm. Hope that's okay?

Take care,

Alpha