Hello

Guest kirk27

Guest kirk27

Hi all , just like to say hi to everyone and mention that this site is superb! very helpfull and informative. I am a ocd suffer, 12 years i have had the illness, i have experianced the the bad and the very bad, but things are turning around at last!( they can for you all too! i hope to help others who post on this site. my name is Kirk and i am from Bristol BTW

All the best

Guest Steviemfc

Hi Kirk

Welcome to the board. I'm sure that you will find it a great source of information, advice and support.

Our next conference is is Bristol so check the homepage for more info if you fancy coming along.

Cheers

Stevie

Hi Kirk :) .

Just wanted to add my Welcome :) , Everyone here is really lovely and supportive :( .

I'm so pleased that things are getting better for you :) ,That is really great to hear. :thumbup:, Look forward to reading your posts. :)

:)

Love Bluexx

but things are turning around at last!( they can for you all too!

37385[/snapback]

Hi Kirk,

Nice to 'meet' you and good to see such a positive post - glad things are turning around for you - it can be pretty grim at times, can't it?

I'm from just down the M5 in sunny Devon :censored:

whitebeam

Guest kirk27
but things are turning around at last!( they can for you all too!

37385[/snapback]

Hi Kirk,

Nice to 'meet' you and good to see such a positive post - glad things are turning around for you - it can be pretty grim at times, can't it?

I'm from just down the M5 in sunny Devon :censored:

whitebeam

37471[/snapback]

Hi there, i would like to feel that i am past the worst, devon, hmm, i have a friend who works in a famous pink beach house in cornwall nice place to go and relax the mind .