feeling unhappy

Guest mandy

Guest mandy

:)

once again i find myself crying. for no reason. i cant stand it though as i thought i getting better cause ive been so on top of the world. im not sure why im feeling so tearful. can someone help.

Guest Creative Cat

Hi Mandy,

I'm sorry that you're having such a hard time right now. I'm sure it will pass and you'll be feeling better again. Its good to remember that you won't always feel this way. Its hard to say why since I don't know you. I know for myself I get sad or weepy right before & the first part of my menstrual cycle. Or, sometimes it could be something that happened with someone that was upsetting.

I hope you'll be feeling better soon,

take care,

Marie

Guest scarednortheast
Hi Mandy,

I'm sorry that you're having such a hard time right now.  I'm sure it will pass and you'll be feeling better again.  Its good to remember that you won't always feel this way.  Its hard to say why since I don't know you.  I know for myself I get sad or weepy right before & the first part of my menstrual cycle.  Or, sometimes it could be something that happened with someone that was upsetting.

I hope you'll be feeling better soon,

take care,

Marie

37409[/snapback]

hi mandy i know how ya feel but this is the nature of the illness. i myself was very well for months n felt there was no stoppin me but now my ocd has come bak with vengeance n i feel i shal be like this foreva but as everyone on here says n we r all experts unfortunately it does pass the bad times go eventually hold on to this thopught mandy stay strong xxxx

Guest summerleft

There are ups and downs mandy keep going eventually youll get there.

Beating ocd is very stressful emotions run high when trying to beat it .

keep smileing :grin: