Does anyone out there along with the usual ocd also get where they see things out of the corner of there eye? Or see things you think nothing of at the time (ie when im cleaning) then after try to remember the detail of what it was i saw ? Sounds crazy i know :wallbash:

just wondering if this is tiredness my ocd or anxiety.Ive just started cbt and have young children.Any ideas?

Guest summerleft

Does anyone out there along with the usual ocd also get where they see things out of the corner of there eye? Or see things you think nothing of at the time (ie when im cleaning) then after try to remember the detail of what it was i saw ? Sounds crazy i know :wallbash:

just wondering if this is tiredness my ocd or anxiety.Ive just started cbt and have young children.Any ideas?

Hiya I did get this an awful lot when my OCD got worse, id see a spec of dust and think it was something else, or feel something and think it was related to the thought, I think all it was that my brain was putting all these things together and giving them meaning when there wasn't any, like a heightened sense if you like, normally we wouldn't even notice an itch, or that speck of dust floating off the window.

It did die down alot when starting to work on OCD, sometimes i think it now but mostly its gone away.

Yes yes yes.

I have issues about people and faces so if I am walking and I see someone in the distance I may immediately assume it is someone bad for my OCD and my mind will create a depiction of their face in my mind. Then I get close and realize it wasnt the case.

Not fun.

YESS A spec of dust that is exactly the type of things i notice ;a leaf; something i wiped off a sideboard."Feeling things" id forgot i do that ;like i get convinced i felt something.Thanks for all your answers everyone X

Edited by nat@ocd

i sometimes see the person on my mind in the backs of the heads of passers by, i keep double taking my glances to make sure its just a kinda sillhouette resemblence of them