job centre

Guest flower

Guest flower

i really hate people sometimes. i went into the job centre today and the mintue you mention mental health, there attitude changes towards you. its like your not worth anything and they dont want to know and that they dont want you near them. :censored: its disgusting. im no differnt from anyone else! i told my dad and he said i shouldnt of mentioned anything. why! im still a normal person. i should be treated like everyone else!!!

sorry to go on. it just really annoyed me, that people could be like that. it really :censored: me off.

Hi Flower,

What did they say, what happened? Remember, law is now on your side because it is illegal to discriminate against people with disability including mental health.

Sometimes though I think we can be a little over sensitive and take things to heart when in fact what was said by another person was not meant to be offensive.

Guest flower

well i told her that i had a obsessive compulsive disorder and took the time to explain what it was and that it was a anxiety disorder, her tone in her voiced changed, and her body language and became very bitchy towards me adn she tryed to get away from me, she wanted me to leave and go and see someone else. she made me feel worthless al i wanted was some advice and guidance. that i get that. it made me feel so angery, how could she treat people like that! its wrong

Hi Flower,

What did they say, what happened? Remember, law is now on your side because it is illegal to discriminate against people with disability including mental health.

Sometimes though I think we can be a little over sensitive and take things to heart when in fact what was said by another person was not meant to be offensive.

37490[/snapback]