Not sure

Guest sam

Hi all

Not sure weather I have something else to add to my OCD. :thumbup:

Last night me and Alan was talking about everything I just metioned that my moods are odd and dose he get the same thing ie, I can be on a real high one minute a good mood to the extreme then aggitated the the next almost angery but there is no gradual turn its like a switch. I thought this was normal. Alan suggested to go have another vist with my GP but I'm always there and I think I'm a lost cause nothing else they can do. I have to be honest with myself also that I have bad thoughts ie If some one I know one of there kids has an accident I almost wish that it was one of my kids although in the next breath I would give my life for them it sounds really daft but again I thought/think this is all normal. I also don't like changing my little boys nappy it dosen't feel right not in a sexual way but just makes me uncomftable.

sorry for jabbering but feel better know just to getting it off my chest :dry:

thanks

samxxx

hopefully someones coming today to look at our boiler today I can't wait it's been 1 week today that we've had no hot water I'm all exited (sad really) :lol2:

once again thanks for letting me waffle on

hopefully someones coming today to look at our boiler today I can't wait it's been 1 week today that we've had no hot water I'm all exited (sad really) :lol2:

37590[/snapback]

Hurrah!!!!

I found my moods used to change quickly. At any time I was prone to something happening (contamination wise) which would trigger my anxiety - for that I could see the reason for the change. However I also had mood changes for no apparent reason - I always felt that the meds were the reason for that and now I'm on meds that suit me, I don't find I have the same mood swings.

Sorry to hear about your 'bad thoughts'; I'm not too sure of the best way to handle these but I'm sure others will be able to be more helpful.

Take care and enjoy that shower :thumbup: or bath when you get it (This was the closest pic I could find!!)

whitebeam

Guest Brainstrain
If some one I know one of there kids has an accident I almost wish that it was one of my kids although in the next breath I would give my life for them it sounds really daft but again I thought/think this is all normal. I also don't like changing my little boys nappy it dosen't feel right not in a sexual way but just makes me uncomftable.

Hi Sam,

This does sound like OCD to me and the type of thing that I get. Although I don't have children yet, my husband desperately wants them and I am literally petrified by the thought of changing their nappies, especially if I have a little boy, I think I will just be constantly worried that I will do something inappropriate or my OCD will make me think I have done or other people might think I have done. It really scares me.

Brainstrain :thumbup: