OCD Feature - The Times

Tomorrow's Times tells the story of OCD sufferer, Diana Wilson. Diana is one of our members and OCD-UK members will have read her story in our last newsletter.

It is a 2 page spread I am informed and will hopefully go a long way to raise the profile of OCD.

If you goto the Times Website, type OCD in the search box, then type it again in the pop up search box it brings up 3 results.

The top one in the list is Diana's story. Diana will be in Bristol for anybody that wants to chat with her more about her OCD.

Guest david

those three links (for those too lazy to use the search engine):

I Believed I Was Going To Murder My Children

Driven By Fear

How The Treatment Works

I'm not sure about copyright laws, but these articles are only free to view for seven days. Maybe we can have a local copy of them on the site so people can view them after this time next week?

edit: Fantastically written piece Diane, was it all your own work? If so, well done. You've shown us all that people with OCD often have extraordinarily creative abilities.

Guest hayley73

Thanks for the link Ashie. I forgot to buy the paper!!!!

Well done to Diane for sharing her experience of OCD. Very brave. I'm sure a lot of people reading that article can totally identify with her.