What's your quirks?

Guest By-Toryyz

• 1 month later...

My things with the numbers go as following: 1-3 are good numbers, 4 is bad because I'm a high school student and in Finland if you get 4 is the lowest mark (fail) one can get from a test here.

5-8 are good numbers, 9-16 are bad numbers, mainly because I don't want to be 9-16 years old again (I'm 16 atm. but I like to think in my mind that I'm one year older than I actually am just to ensure survival for the next year)

17-39 are good numbers, 40-47 are bad numbers because 40/10 = 4 and I guess the point is obvious here. 48 is acceptable because 48/10 = 4,8 = 5- from a test which is still a pass.

• 2 weeks later...

One of mine is when i turn 360 degrees clockwise, i have to turn again anti-clockwise. (Or the other way round) The world doesn't feel the same until "I'm back where i was"

One of mine is when i turn 360 degrees clockwise, i have to turn again anti-clockwise. (Or the other way round) The world doesn't feel the same until "I'm back where i was"

I do this as well! Also, if I look over my right shoulder, I have to look over my left shoulder afterwards otherwise it doesn't feel 'right'.

One of mine is if i see something that's slightly out of line, like for instance if i walk in a shop and there's like an item of some sort that's a little out of place, i have to move it back into the right position or a freak. Another one when i'm having a real bad day i cant walk on any cracks in the pavements and if there's a pavement where the paving slabs are in squares i have to step in the middle of them. :whistling:

Ah that's the same for me!! I find decision making very distressing therefore choosing things to buy is very hard for me. So, to make me feel in control I tidy up things, make everything in line. Brilliant, It's so good to know i'm not alone!

• 1 month later...
Guest megans98

I think people have told me my strangest is that i separate my food up into colour groups then into quadrants and then chew each mouthfull 16 times :L also i cant eat anything of the colour green

• 2 months later...
Guest AnnieLespri

I have really odd things: :shy:

I have to make sure that no moon-light comes through the gap in my curtains when I'm in bed, at night because I hate the moon? It really freaks me out, and I think if moon-light

is on me then things will come get me in my sleep. So I literally have to tape my curtains to the wall sometimes! it's weird...

I have to make sure I finish eating/drinking/walking in an even number- but not 11 or 12 because it's too close to the number in between (I HATE THAT NUMBER SO MUCH!) even numbers also apply for TV volumes and such.

I also cannot touch horror film cases/posters because I'm always so scared it will happen to me... I don't know. It's weird.. :')

Mirrors and my TV can't face me at night incase creatures crawl out of it or something... :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest alice2013

Hi, im quite new as i have only just joined the forums,

but anyway, one of my "quirks" is that i constantly check things to see if theyre there,

or in other words worrying about lost items, i used to worry alot about little things, and well i still do lol! :original:

• 3 months later...
Guest LauraMac

One of many of my quirks is that when I'm setting my alarm clock I need to get up at very certain times that must add up. For example, If I have to get up around 7.30 I will have to set my alarm clock at 7:25 as 2+5 is 7 and so on!! :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jenny12386

I've got a weird thing with numbers too. I hate odd numbers on the volume, although for some reason 15, 25, 35 etc are ok. It's the same with the sliders when i'm editing photos but I am slowly breaking that habbit. Strangely I hate the number 5 in house numbers. Just feel like they're unlucky houses.

I've got to check things as well. Mostly locks and the contents of my bag.

Guest NuggetinaBiscuit

This is gonna be a long list:

Paper rubbing

Page scratching

Page/Paper corner sliding.

Mouse rubbing

Keyboard touching the sides of the keys.

Scraping my feet (of course with shoes on) on the floor or the cement.

Light switch touching like I have to touch all four sides.

You know how bottles have these dents on the bottom to give like a design? That bothers the heck out of me when I put it on the table knowing that the middle will never touch the table.

And what you mentioned "I have to open the microwave before the time runs out." I can't stand the beeps going on to startle me.

Guest AliceBrooks.28.

One of mine is.... If I want to do something, like scratch my leg for instance, I have to do it with my right arm first because that`s right.... If you get what I meen.