pure o

Guest Dreamer

Guest Dreamer

i think ive finally seen my illness in a different light. as you may know my ocd conists of thoughts on child abuse and i had very bad therapy two years ago which resulted in a breakdown.

i was forced into group therapy when i wasnt ready and had to tell strangers about my thoughts and my sexual abuse. for the past to years i have been so worried about what the people in the group must have thought about me has my thoughts were very raw (and none of them suffered from the same). i started to think they must think i was sick because of my thoughts. i realise now that my thought were meerly falshbacks of my abuse twisted with ocd and that these thoughts were somthing i feared more then anything but ive never got to that point with the group and have been worried ever since.

however i just realised that the people in the group must realise im the least likely person to ever abuse somone because i have ocd and that if anyone ever accused me of anything im sure the people in the group will be more concerned that their intrusive thoughts were true if mine were (which i can assure you there not im just worried what people think).

i am still angry that i recieved the worst therapy and have lost a year of my life and would love to expose the consultant who did this to me to stop him doing it to anyone else but i have to rise above this which is the hardest thing to do.

i just want to know that if somone is diagonsed with ocd then they are the least likely person to do what they think and that if my thoughts were real i wouldnt be here writing now.

dreamer.

i just want to know that if somone is diagonsed with ocd then they are the least likely person to do what they think and that if my thoughts were real i wouldnt be here writing now.

38569[/snapback]

Exactomundo my friend... now did I not tell you that weeks ago :)

i have to rise above this which is the hardest thing to do.

38569[/snapback]

I think this is vital for you, you need to move forward with your life now. The OCD will sort itself out, in fact it already is but hatred for the past will end up bringing you down even more. So let the past lie now and concentrate on getting your life back on track Dreamer.