OCD UK - is this the same as OCD Action?

Guest Shell

Guest Shell

My Mum is a member of OCD Action and I was just wondering if this means she is also a member of OCD UK, or are they two separate charities that you have to join separately? I would like to go on the conference and am not sure whether I need to join OCD UK to get free tickets and benefits or whether being a member of OCD Action is the same thing?

Thanks

Guest Shell
My Mum is a member of OCD Action and I was just wondering if this means she is also a member of OCD UK, or are they two separate charities that you have to join separately?  I would like to go on the conference and am not sure whether I need to join OCD UK to get free tickets and benefits or whether being a member of OCD Action is the same thing?

Thanks

40547[/snapback]

Hi Shell :huh:

OCD-UK is a separate charity from OCD action. To receive the benefits such as free admisssion to the OCD-UK conference etc, you would need to become a member of OCD-UK.

For more information about becoming a member of OCD-UK, just click on the following link: http://www.ocduk.org/ocduk/membership.htm

Love Kirstiexx :)

40548[/snapback]

Thanks will go and do that now - are you going to the conference? Thought it looked really good.