update from me

Guest summerleft

Guest summerleft

I know I'm not on here as often as I probably should be, but just wanted to give another update i think its good while since Ive been on the forums and posted.

The last year has been much better ive moved away from the four steps and have fred penzels 10 things you need to know stuck up on my bed room wall.

I deal with OCD in my own way after 22 yrs of it I think you have to. I did have a great start which then lapsed where studpily i let a thought in and it grew. Ive learned I must not let any thought fester now and its working, my brain deffinately feels stronger. Still sometimes specially at night I get stuck and feel i must repeat my steps or think something away but its better. I dont think it will ever leave me 100% but now I live my life with OCD second.

Its actually amazed me how much space OCD took up in my brain, I find myself sometimes not knowing how to think or feel because it was such a big part of me. But getting there one day at a time :) Hope you are all doing as well as you can

lovely to hear from you summer, i was only thinking of you the other day.

Youve done really really well, so well done and it can be overcome, or even put right on the back-burner

take care

leggy