Some News from Me

Guest NickNickNick

Guest NickNickNick

Hello everyone.

Long time no posts... :)

Anyway, I have completed my Honours degree in Psychology here in Canada. My focus was on intimacy and relationships, though I obviously have a special research interest in OCD and anxiety disorders as well.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing well, and am currently working for a group-home living enviroment for youth and adults with mental disorders. There are a few with severe OCD that I am especially interested in helping, and have worked with.

I'll have more free time now that school's over for awhile (hopefully a year before I go back for a PhD)...so I'll be posting more regularly.

Some of you requested my advice on a few issues in the past, and I would like to say thanks and that I was flattered and honoured to give my advice. Feel free to PM me or use my name on the board if you want my humble opinion sometime...I know that there are always a few people who seem to put things into better perspective for some people (this is true for me) and I'm sure that I make no sense to a lot of people too...I always enjoy reading everyone's responses, though there are definitely some people who seem to hit the nail on the head for me everytime.

I look forward to having the time to read every post now...talk to you all soon!

:) NickNickNick

Guest Nicky

Hello Nick,

Congratulations on finishing your degree at University :)

My name is Jeannie and I'm pretty new to the board.

Take care,

Jeannie

Guest sunnier

congrats on getting ur degree nick, what part of canada are u from, just curious as i am fellow canadian too :)

Well done Nick.  I wish you all the best with your future :thumbup:

Love Patsy x

41418[/snapback]

Hey NickNickNick....my voice of reason :thumbup:

Nice to see you, as you say some people always seem to put things in perspective and I have to say in times of 'Blip Mode' you usually managed to make perfect sense :lol2:

Huge Congratulations on the degree, I'm sure you'll make an excellent pyschologist, nice to see you again :)

Caramoole :thumbup:

Guest Dragonfruit

Hey NNN

Welcome back! We've missed you :)

..... I have completed my Honours degree in Psychology here in Canada. 

41306[/snapback]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That's fantastic - well done you! :)

DF x