fall off the bicycyle

Guest cerenbrackston

Guest cerenbrackston

Oh dear my friends

Couple days i push myself to have good days..not bother the thoughts..

here we go again another painfull day..so much depressed tears,sickness,crying ,,,

my hubby staying with me today..i know its not the answer..feeling insecure..i saw my psychiatrist yesterday..and she said we will carry on with this tablet for a while efexor 150mg..we cant keep changing it..i am trying my best really..i know its one of the down days and i will be up soon from all my heart..

Oh dear my friends

Couple days i push myself to have good days..not bother the thoughts..

here we go again another painfull day..so much depressed tears,sickness,crying ,,,

41341[/snapback]

Hi Ceren,

It's like I said the other day, it's sometimes two steps forward and one step back. Take hope from the fact that you're having some 'okay' days, it's not so long since they were all bad ones. It just gets disappointing doesn't it? The good days will become more stable though.

So what are you going to do today as hubby is home?

Try to take advantage whilst you've got some support. How about going to the garden centre and have a look round and a coffee. Or go with him to the supermarket or the shops. Try not to sit at home feeling awful, see if you can go and do something for an hour or so.

Let's hope you feel better as the day goes on, you'll get there Ceren :hug:

Caramoole :)

Guest cerenbrackston

Dear Caramoole,

As you sugessted we went to garden centre today and look at the plants cycle up there as well..comparing the morning i am better..

i will beat this battle

mornings are always hard for me..Depression,ocd thoughts,anxiety

alot going trough at the moment..and it has been so long as well nearly 7 months ..i keep trying and sometimes when everthing is out of control i become even more worse..cry feeling sick..

the thing is it will make me more stronger and wiser to the life this depression..thanks my friend :)

Guest hope125

Hi,

Just wanted to pass on my support and let you know if you ever need to 'talk' then feel free to pm me. We all have down days when the OCD gets the better of us but we are here to help you so don't feel that you are alone. I suffer with 'violent thoughts' i find that if i keep occupied it does tend to take the edge off the anxiety/depression, but yes, some days are very tough. I know that it is hard but you will get stronger and more capable in dealing with this, it just takes time and practice. You will beat this and please remember that we are all here to help you beat it!

Take Care

Hope

xxxx

i

Guest lilyelspeth

i will beat this battle

mornings are always hard for me..

41424[/snapback]

Yes you will! Way to be positive and proactive about this. Mornings are always hard for me as well so you are not alone in this thought. Keep up the great work. :)

Love, Lily