simpsons

Guest neuromancer

Guest Muse_Man

I agree, I have seen it myslef in a few characters and scenes.

One of them.......I saw an episode where Marge was in hospital cos she had broken her leg (skiing accident), laying in the hospital bed she had the strong urge to clean the window, the nurse came over and caught her, and the nurse said that there was a special button to press to get a nurse to come over and clean the window for her. Well at least that is what I think happened. Marge seems to be an obsessive cleaner and perfectionist it seems.

Stuart :hug:

Guest neuromancer
I agree, I have seen it myslef in a few characters and scenes.

One of them.......I saw an episode where Marge was in hospital cos she had broken her leg (skiing accident), laying in the hospital bed she had the strong urge to clean the window, the nurse came over and caught her, and the nurse said that there was a special button to press to get a nurse to come over and clean the window for her. Well at least that is what I think happened. Marge seems to be an obsessive cleaner and perfectionist it seems.

Stuart :)

41379[/snapback]

Woo im not delusional! haha

Yeh marge seem to obsessively clean.. and be a perfectionist.. also i think she has obsessive personality traits which is why she almost always has to take the moral road and when she doesnt she plays it up so much

Lisa seems to be a perfectionist and obsessive over acheiver

Homer seems to self medicate himself with booze, obsessively.. He is very impulsive, usually random stupid things..

bart is very similar to homer just minus the booze.. reminds me of me.. :thumbup: does what he wants because it amuses himself :thumbup:

Smithers obsessively pleases mr burns

ah theres a fair few more..

also the gags and jokes seem to be based alot on the most random/scary thing that could happen, like our fears.

Also today on a repeat of the episode where homer gets the crayon out of his nose lisa talked about how books/yoga/walking help her take her mind off the bad things in her head.