Twitchy muscles

Guest lidea123

Guest lidea123

Hi peeps. :)

Just wanting to know if anyone gets this awful phenomena of twitchy muscles? Like literally different muscles twitching all over the body??? I find its a lot worse when my intrusive thoughts are bad...is it a by-product of the ocd?

You see....to be honest...i'm terrified of getting epilepsy because if i get it, i'll have my driving licence taken off me....i cant go and see my boyfriend and friends...i will be stuck in the house...i'm sure you get the gist of my obsessive and admittedly dramatic thoughts. Everytime i have these twitches i'm sure its the start of an epileptic fit!! I know this sounds totally stupid because if i was having a fit i wouldnt know anything about it but hey, thats ocd for you!! Does anybody get this and also those horrible twitches around the eyes?? It doesnt happen all the time but when it does its awful!! :thumbup:

Thanks!!

Luv Lidea

xxx

Yes I get the twitchy muscles sometimes, think it's just a build up of all the chemicals, adrenaline, cortisol, lactic acid and of course tension.

I also get the twitching/flicking eye, drives you nuts :)

All very annoying but not worthy of too much attention.

Guest Kitty

Yep, I get twitchy muscles too - all over my body. Mostly my arms and legs - and I very often can't stop shaking my leg either, am doing it as I type. Mind you, have got a stressful day coming up...

Also underneath my eyes twitch and sometimes my mouth.

I would definitely agree with Caramoole - it's a by-product of all the stress, chemicals and tension in our bodies that cause it.

Love K

xx

Guest lidea123

Thanx all!! I've been to the doc's about it and he did say it was due to muscle tension so i'm not as worried about it now!!Good to know im not alone in this!! :grin:

Thanks!!

Luv Lidea

xxxxxx

Guest gemgem

well i thort i was the only one with this!

i get twitchy eyes, funny facial expressions, strange ''dancing'', all over ''jibbling'' as i call it! :)

blah!

gem :)

Hi Lidea :)

I get them too, particulary my legs when i am about to fall asleep.

Wow!! Thats exactly what I get.

When I sometimes cant sleep, and watch the hours tick by, when my leg(s) start twitching I know its OK because I must be falling asleep. :lol:

Pete

Guest harmony

I normally get twitchy muscles, mainly the upper arm, leg, or around the eyes when I ve been tired a number of days and when I ve been Concentrating on something for a long period of time without a break.