dyspraxia makes it all worse!!!

Guest gemgem

Guest gemgem

i spell everyting wrong, never remember peples names, get lost, etc. etc.

and i cant drive!!!!

so it makes me think i offend people, and they think im stupid when they read my posts/work, and i hate getting lost coz i hate being in places i dont know.

and not being able to drive makes me all isolated coz i have to rely on buses and in my area u dont go out alone after dark if yr a girl.

:)

Guest Dragonfruit
so it makes me think i offend people, and they think im stupid when they read my posts

41499[/snapback]

Panic not - I'm sure no-one here feels like that - I certainly don't :)

Guest twoshoes

Never offened me either :) And i don't think anyone is stupid. Your post have always made snese and you should give youself more credit

In fact haven't you just posted to tell me to stop fretting over offendong someone?

I empathise with you feeling lonely and isolated. I can drive but my old car broke and had to be scrapped, it was old. Whilst we dithered over what we were going to do about a replacement i had to rely on public transport and I hated it. I have contamination OCD and it was horrible. :) As for not going out alone after dark...ditto. I don't know how i would cope without my car, it's my safe haven wherever I am.

Take care

Twoshoes