• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dragonfruit

Hey Jo

Hope you're doing OK - we've missed you here.

Take care of yourself and remember we're all here waiting to support you when you feel up to coming back. :thumbup::thumbup::)

N xxx

Guest scotty

Hi Jo

Hope your doing ok - it will take time but things do get better.

Ive been in hospital too and recieved much better support after, also made a few friends through it.

Feel free too pm me

Take care Scotty

Guest Dragonfruit
I am pleased to say that Northern Star is now home from hospital for the weekend, I am sure she will be on here at some point over the weekend.

41763[/snapback]

Good to hear, Jo. You take care of yourself and come say hello when you're ready :thumbup:

Hiya everyone,

Thank you so much for your kind messages - almost reduced me to tears :D . I'm still a bit shaky mentally so won't post much yet but just wanted to say a big thank you to you all and to those who supported me while I was in hospital with their encouraging texts - you are all lovely people.

Love Jo xxx

Guest ScottOCDid

Hi Jo,

Sorry not to have added to this thread sooner. I hope you're feeling much better. Take it easy and don't try to rush back into things.

Look after yourself.

Take care,

Scott

Guest Baggins

Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear things have been bad, Jo. All the best with everything, keep fighting - you'll get there.

Lots of love

Baggins

-x-

Have just come on here for a virtual cry. I didn't want to but I have done. I want to be out of hospital but with the way I am feeling now I would rather be not feeling anything at all. I don't know if that makes sense, just rambling.

Guest tinkerbelle
Hi Jo,

Sorry not to have added to this thread sooner.  I hope you're feeling much better.  Take it easy and don't try to rush back into things.

Look after yourself.

Take care,

Scott

41821[/snapback]

Hi Jo

Glad to hear you are back home. Everybody here loves you. Keep positive pet.

God bless

Tinkerbelle

Guest Sammyhostie

Hi Jo

you have supported me so much, I hope I can do the same for you.

So glad to have you back, take lots of care of yourself honey :clapping:

Lots of love and strength

Sammie xxxxxxx

Guest rainbow
I really hope all is well, can't wait to have you back.

Take care,

Beth.

41582[/snapback]

Hi Jo

wishing you a speedy recovery, and hope to see u back with us all soon

lv and best wishes rainbow xxxxx :D;)

Guest Trish

Dear Jo,

No-one could ever hate you. We will understand whatever it is about. You only have to see how many messages there are here, to realize how much you have been missed.

Love,

Tricia.

No Jo, it's never the answer for you :thumbup:

The answer is to show the courage you always do and to get better. Just as we always tell people 'This is OCD talking' it's the same for you, this is depression taunting you. That person who is goading you with these awful thoughts isn't the real Jo we know is in there, the real Jo will return and she has lot's and lots to give to herself and others.

You need to be brave right now Jo, you need to work with the professionals and give it some time. Now most of the cards are on the table you need to trust those who can help and share everything that worries you, everything. That way you can start to rebuild and move forward ;)

You take lots of care

Caramoole :D